My coaching philosophy is simple:
- Programming surrounds you the unique individual. It is athlete-centered and coach-driven.
- Coaching is more than a training plan.
- Each training session has a specific purpose.
- Fundamentals First.
- I believe in FUN.
- Anything is possible.
- There is no busy work. (Quality over Quantity).
- My OBJECTIVE: is to take the guess-work out of the programming and training for you.You are an individual, and your training and program should reflect that.
Swim like your boat Sank,
Bike like you stole it,
Run like someone is chasing you!
‘You can keep going and your legs might hurt for a week,
or you can quit and your mind will hurt for a lifetime’. —Mark Allen