MSJ Athletics and later MSJ 4 Her was founded in 1996 by Coach Meg, initially to coach swim and run. The motto then was ‘Swim Like a Shark!’ Currently, I share the love of triathlon, running, swimming, cycling as you prepare for your first or next race. Whether you are a beginner, a seasoned competitor, or seeking to do your first long-course race, I can assist you. I have successfully coached over 200 kids of all ages and abilites to compete in triathlon.
My coaching philosophy is simple:
- Programming surrounds you the unique individual. It is athlete-centered and coach-driven.
- Coaching is more than a training plan.
- Each training session has a specific purpose.
- Fundamentals First.
- I believe in FUN.
- Anything is possible.
- There is no busy work. (Quality over Quantity).
- My OBJECTIVE: is to take the guess-work out of the programming and training for you.You are an individual, and your training and program should reflect that.”
Swim like a shark is in the water,
Bike like you stole it,
Run like someone is chasing you!
And have FUN while you are doing it!